Product & Project Manager
Established in 2003, Polytex Technologies is a leading provider of workwear management solutions. Polytex supports the entire workwear laundry lifecycle with a wide range of automated machines backed by centralized cloud management and monitoring applications. Our solutions are used by hospitals and healthcare institutions, manufacturing sites, hospitality and fitness centers. Polytex has over two decades of field-proven industry experience in the delivery of large-scale commercial laundry services. Polytex has over 2,000 installed machines located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Caesarea Industrial Park.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- A project management of a new product.
- Responsibility for the product’s complete life cycle including the characterization of the product based on the work with different customers and departments in the company.
- Research and development of the product, managing the process from development to production. • Create marketing material for advertising and sales, tracing potential customers, implement the product in the service department, and more.
- Unique position with vast responsibility and independence.
- Founding a start-up inside the company. • The position is suitable for a person with strong entrepreneurship and executive skills.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
- Great communicator able to convey messages clearly in written and oral form (in English)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Ability to understand and integrate Hardware and Software
- Direct customer interaction
- End-to-end experience in managing product lifecycles in Agile methodology
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them
- Perfect English – verbal and writing
Reporting to: CBDO