Cloud IT Team Leader
Established in 2003, Polytex Technologies is a leading provider of workwear management solutions. Polytex supports the entire workwear laundry lifecycle with a wide range of automated machines backed by centralized cloud management and monitoring applications. Our solutions are used by hospitals and healthcare institutions, manufacturing sites, hospitality and fitness centers. Polytex has over two decades of field-proven industry experience in the delivery of large-scale commercial laundry services. Polytex has over 3,000 installed machines located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Polytex during Corona Pandemic
These days, more than ever, the Polytex solution is crucial for hospitals to protect the medical teams and preventing the spread of pathogens by providing clean and hygienic garments that can be frequently changed in an automated, hands free solution.
Caesarea Industrial Park
Your Role and Responsibilities
- MCSE or CCNA
- Server Control: Windows 2019
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 + windows 10
- Knowledge and practical experience: WAN, LAN, TCP-I Firewalls Advantage in FortiGate
- ADDS – DHCP, DNS, Certificates, Clusters, ADDS Architecture Networking PowerShell Script Writing in Advantage Customer
- Server and network maintenance
- Ability to work independently with end customers and distributors
- Production of reports for documentation purposes and internal lessonsh
- Experience with IT Helpdesk tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
- High customer orientation and communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to promote activities and projects.
- Strong Team member capabilities, collaborating and sharing tasks and info.
- Experience of 2-3 years, as a System Team Leader – an Advantage
- Service oriented
- Proficiency in English
Courses & certificates in relevant fields – an advantage
MCSE diploma or equivalent