Digital Marketing Manager
Polytex is looking for a full time Digital Marketing Manager to join its Corporate Marketing team at our headquarters in Caesarea, Israel.
Established in 2003, Polytex Technologies is a leading provider of workwear management solutions. Polytex supports the entire workwear laundry lifecycle with a wide range of automated machines backed by centralized cloud management and monitoring applications. Our solutions are used by hospitals and healthcare institutions, manufacturing sites, hospitality and fitness centers. Polytex has over two decades of field-proven industry experience in the delivery of large-scale commercial laundry services. Polytex has over 3,000 installed machines located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Caesarea Industrial Park.
- Digital Marketing Manager with Marketing Automation experience using Pardot to join the Corporate Marketing team at Polytex. You should be someone who’s passionate about marketing and providing a first-class customer experience that can engage our customers, drive revenue, and build brand loyalty. You must possess a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem including website performance, CRM processes, email marketing principles, triggered campaigns, and ongoing optimizing performance.
- Using Pardot, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation, problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ for technical support, Work with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, analyze and maximize conversions.
- Salesforce will be your daily bible! You will be expected to ensure optimal adoption of the Salesforce system by internal stakeholders – marketing, sales, and management. You will provide training and documentation for new and existing users. Ongoing Salesforce definitions such as permissions, sharing rules, setting up alerts, reports and dashboards, as well as data imports and fixes.
- You will carry out all corporate WordPress Multilanguage website related tasks such CMS management, ‘hands-on’ SEO activities for enhanced google performance, and work closely with website designer and developer for ongoing optimization, website promotion and lead generation.
Required Professional Expertise
- 2-3 years of hands-on and professional experience in a similar role working with Pardot – Must
- Experience with Salesforce.com admin as well as internal process implementation – Must
- Previous experience managing WordPress multilanguage websites is an advantage
- Previous SEO experience: keyword research, optimize content, technical SEO etc. – a huge plus!
- Tech savvy with strong analytical and data-driven skills
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills, attention to details, self-motivation, execution & deadline oriented
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Keen eye and aptitude for troubleshooting with solutions led approach
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Fluent English – Must
- Bachelor’s Degree, equivalent or equivalent professional experience
Reporting to: VP of Marketing